DOSHISHA (FAR EAST) COMPANY LIMITED, as a member of Doshisha and Doshisha Group Co., Ltd., recognizes that personal information belongs to individuals to the end, genuinely acquires and uses customer's personal information and conducts marketing activities Together with the protection of personal information as a social responsibility, we will comply with and respect the personal information protection law, related laws and regulations, the guidelines of each group, etc., and will carry out the work after developing an appropriate management system.
- 1.Purpose of use
- 2.Proper acquisition of personal information
- 3.Third party provision of personal information
- 4.Shared use of personal information
- 5.Safety measure
- 6.Management of outsourcers
- 7.Confirmation or correction of personal information
- 8.Management system
- 9.Compliance with laws and regulations
- 11.The information desk
１.Purpose of use
We will use your personal information acquired through our business activities for the following purposes.
(1) Ordering of goods / services etc, payment settlement, delivery etc.
(2) Implement after-sales service such as products and services.
(3) Providing various information such as goods and services
(4) Our sales promotion activities
(5) Other purposes for achieving objectives such as questionnaire survey of products and services, questionnaire etc.
(6) Respond to customer's inquiries etc.
(7) Research analysis is conducted to prepare statistical data on products, services, etc.
(8) Other contingencies pertaining to the preceding item
2. Appropriate acquisition of personal information
We will collect personal information in a lawful and fair manner.
3. Personal information provided by a third party
We will not disclose / provide the acquired personal information to a third party unless it falls under any of the following.
(1) In cases where it is based on laws and regulations, or where it is necessary to legally disclose or provide personal information from the court, the Secretary of the Attorney, the police, the tax office or a public agency authorized under the laws
(2) When judging it as necessary for the public interest such as life, body, property etc. or the interests of customers
(3) Business Succession was made due to reasons such as merger, company split, business transfer, etc.
(4) When delegating all or part of the business conducted by the Company to a third party to the extent necessary for achieving the purpose of use
(5) To provide to those who are within the scope of a shared user 4.
4. Sharing personal information
We share your personal information as follows
(1) Items of personal information
Your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, fax number, order / purchase information etc.
(2) Scope of shared users
(3) Purpose of use
1. Be compatible with intended use
(4) Name of person responsible for management of said personal information
DOSHISHA (Far East) Company, Inc.
5. Safety measures
In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, we will make technical and organizational safety measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, tampering, leakage, etc. of personal information.
6. Management of outsourcer
When delegating the processing of personal information to the outside, we will exchange confidentiality agreements with the consignor and conduct appropriate management and supervision.
7. Confirmation / modification etc. of personal information
In the case of disclosing, correcting, stopping the use etc. of personal information, we respond promptly to reasonable extent according to the procedures established by us only when it is certainly confirmed that our company is the main body I will. In case of request such as disclosure, correction, suspension of use, please write in writing.
8. Management Structure
In order to strengthen efforts related to the protection of personal information throughout the company, we will develop a leak prevention system and system, and we will continue to educate and enlighten our employees by placing management staff who deal with personal information for each department.
9. Compliance with laws and regulations
We will comply with laws and regulations concerning the handling of personal information.
11. Inquiries window
If you have any comments or questions regarding this issue, please contact us at the e-mail address below.
Inquiries about personal information protection: firstname.lastname@example.org